To Our Valued Patients,
We are grateful for the support you’ve provided us over the past few months as we navigated the COVID-19 Pandemic. The safety of our Patients and our Team Members are our top priority; as such we have implemented safety measures set forth by the American Academy and by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Here are some key highlights of our new safety procedures when you visit our brand new office in Bethesda, MD.
Prior to Your Appointment:
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you call and reschedule your appointment.
- We will minimize the number of people in the practice (please come alone unless there is a true need for a caregiver). We are scheduling ONE appointment at a time.
- We request that anyone accompanying you to wait safely in their car. We truly appreciate your cooperation on this.
Once you arrive:
- We are requiring all patients to arrive wearing a mask (we will provide one if needed).
- We will check your temperature.
- We request that patients use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure of our office.
- We complete daily prescreening for COVID symptoms for Staff, and Doctor.
- All Staff members will be wearing masks at all times, including face shield and gloves as necessary.
- Our staff regularly performs surface cleaning of frequently touched areas throughout the day.
- Our welcome center, exam rooms, testing equipment and X-ray areas are cleaned and sterilized after every patient appointment.
- A nightly cleaning service will deep clean the entire facility at the end of each day.
- We thank you for your patience with all these changes. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 301-656-7872 and we will be glad to help you!
We look forward to seeing you all again!
The Team at Bethesda Dental Smiles.